Selling skills are more important than ever in the current economic climate and in highly competitive markets.
Having the best products and services at the best prices is not enough if you and your people are not skilled in selling.
In our opinion sales is all about rapport and effective communication. People buy from people or organisations they like and trust.
At ITS we do not train people to read scripts. We focus on how you look, sound and behave in any successful sales.
At ITS our sales training is based on effective communication skills in:
- Creating excellent 1st impressions
- Building rapport
- Questioning & Listening
- True customer benefits
- Closing the deal
We have successfully developed sales skills across a wide range of retail, wholesale and hospitality organisations, helping new and existing businesses to improve sales performance and profitability.
This has been achieved through focus on the following:
- Making successful sales calls.
- Basic skills for new businesses or people new to the world of sales.
- Advanced sales techniques for the more experienced.
- Specialist selling for field based sales people.
Building customer relationships:
- Developing customer loyalty.
- After sales service.
- Networking and building excellent reputations.
- Understanding the value of customer loyalty.
Call now to see if you and your business could benefit from the skills and knowledge available from ITS